Safety is always the first concern, and all pressure testing is carried out in a safe way. Test beds are equipped with computerized data logging equipment for continuous monitoring and performance analysis of the product being tested.
Our Valve test benches have been designed and built to ensure efficiency and maximum safety of the operator and supervising engineer. Our attention to safety during this critical operation is paramount, and has been appreciated by all our clients and third party inspectors who visit our facilities.
The following tests are performed by Hawa Valves in our in-house facility:
- Hydrostatic Testing
- Pneumatic Testing
- Fugitive Emission Testing
- High Pressure Gas Testing (N2)
- Cryogenic Testing
- Low Temperature Testing
- Type-Acceptance Testing (TAT)
- Cycle Testing
- Vacuum Testing
- Tis’ the season to make… Partnerships! — with Javed A. Hawa.
- Happy Independence Day
- High Pressure API 10,000 psi Forged Super Duplex API 6A Gate Valves made using Hawa Valves’ patent pending technology for effective sealing under maximum DP. PR-2 Tested. PSL 3G. Destined for a Sour Gas Upstream location.